As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, I can provide you with a list of some of the top bodybuilders in the world up to that point. Keep in mind that rankings and competitive standings in bodybuilding can change frequently, so I recommend checking the most recent updates from reputable bodybuilding organizations for the latest information. Here are ten prominent bodybuilders up to 2021:
- Phil Heath: Phil Heath, often referred to as “The Gift,” won the Mr. Olympia title multiple times and was a dominant force in the bodybuilding world.
- Ronnie Coleman: Ronnie Coleman is a legendary bodybuilder known for his record-breaking eight consecutive Mr. Olympia wins.
- Jay Cutler: Jay Cutler is a four-time Mr. Olympia champion and one of the most recognizable figures in the sport.
- Dorian Yates: Dorian Yates won the Mr. Olympia title six times in the 1990s and is renowned for his intensity and conditioning.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger: Arnold Schwarzenegger is one of the most iconic bodybuilders of all time, winning the Mr. Olympia title seven times before transitioning into a successful acting career.
- Lee Haney: Lee Haney won the Mr. Olympia title eight times in the 1980s and early 1990s.
- Frank Zane: Frank Zane is a three-time Mr. Olympia champion and is known for his aesthetic and symmetrical physique.
- Sergio Oliva: Sergio Oliva, also known as “The Myth,” was a three-time Mr. Olympia winner and a pioneer in the sport.
- Flex Wheeler: Flex Wheeler is a well-respected bodybuilder who never won the Mr. Olympia title but had an impressive career and physique.
- Shawn Ray: Shawn Ray is another prominent bodybuilder who had a successful career and competed at the highest level, narrowly missing the Mr. Olympia title.
Please note that the bodybuilding landscape may have evolved since my last update, and new champions and rising stars may have emerged. Be sure to check the latest information and rankings from reputable bodybuilding organizations for the most current list of top bodybuilders.