Are you need to get rid of unwanted fat? Yeah! Your love handles don’t look lovely at all. If you have tried hard on a healthy diet and regular exercise and still fail to remove it, Liposuction Surgery is the way out. This is an advanced cosmetic procedure to remove fat.
For this, you should explore your search to find the Best Liposuction Surgeon. Typically liposuction is widely preferred by people who want to contour their bodies, like influencers, celebrities, etc. It’s an expensive cosmetic or plastic surgery, also referred to as lipo and lipoplasty.
The fat deposits on the buttocks, abdomen, arms, neck, back, thighs, and hips can follow this surgical process to goodbye fat. However, the treatment has its pros and cons too. This is, of course, not a weight loss treatment so it might lead to certain complications and risks.
Let us give you a detailed read on this Fat Reduction cosmetic surgery.
What is Liposuction Surgery?
Liposuction is an advanced plastic surgery that uses a suction technique to remove excess fat from specific body areas. It helps improve body shape after removing fat from the buttocks, neck, arms, thighs, hips, etc. You can say that lipoplasty is not a weight loss process, yet it can be a weight loss alternative to contour body fat.
The Types of Liposuction or Fat Reduction Surgery:
There is various type of Liposuction Surgeries followed with different techniques. However, a thin tube known as a cannula connected to a vacuum to suction the excessive body fat is common. The various lipoplasty treatments are as follows:
- Tumescent Liposuction: In this, the skin or body area that needs to be treated is pumped with liters of saline solution and local anesthesia (lidocaine). The use of a vessel constrictor (epinephrine) and a suction tube is done to remove fat. This Liposuction Surgery is the most common.
- Dry Lipoplasty: In this local anesthesia, injections are used before starting with liposuction treatment, thus known as dry lipoplasty. During dry liposuction, tissues removal does comprise 30% blood which even leads to bruising and blood loss. Therefore a risk-full lipoplasty.
- Wet Liposuction: The use of general anesthesia is followed for patients treated with the wet liposuction technique. Capillaries are restricted by an injected solution to prevent maximum bleeding. Almost 15% to 20% of tissues removed during wet lipoplasty are blood, which can lead to a higher risk of blood loss. Often patients do also need a blood transfusion in such conditions. However, it is still considered to be safer than dry liposuction.
- Super Wet Liposuction: This is almost like Tumescent Liposuction Surgery. During the super wet lipoplasty technique, less fluid that is anesthetic Lidocaine is injected into the blood vessel. Moreover, it takes less time to get completed. It helps in low risk of blood loss. A suction tool cannula is inserted and ensures of removal of excessive fat from a specific body area.
Read Also: What Are the Types of Liposuction?
The Significant Process of Liposuction Surgery:
- Manual Liposuction:In this manual forceensures of break down of fat cells into the fat layer. The use of a suction tube is moved on fat layers; back and forth, even in a rotating motion.
- Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction (UAL): The sound waves are used to loosen the fat cells gently with ultrasound energy. This process melts fat, and then it is removed with a cannula tube. The motion comes within general vibration that bursts fat cells and makes the removal process easy for suction. UAL is really a considerable technique to get rid of denser and larger volumes of fat from the body. It is classified into two; a solid probe and a hollow-core probe.
- Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAS): This specialized technique uses a motorized suction tube (cannula). The cannula is moved back and forth at speed during the fat removal process and removes almost 40% of fat per minute. Isn’t that impressive, as the process takes lesser time and gives better results.
- Laser Assisted Lipolysis (LAL): The technique is also known as Laser-Guided Lipo, a power pack that uses advanced technology. Use of medical laser beam is used to loosen or liquefy fat cells. The different cannulae tubes are used to treat.
Is Liposuction Surgery Cost Much?
Liposuction Surgery is a fast and advanced cosmetic way to remove excess body fat. Therefore an expensive procedure to remove unwanted body fat. In India, Liposuction Surgery Costs may vary from clinic to clinic. It is less painful and easier to perform to get rid of collective fat cells.
The dependency on fat removal, clinically experience doctors, etc., are some factors to ensure its pricing. Therefore find the Best Liposuction Surgeon to avoid any risk and have budget-friendly, at least customized lipoplasty cost.
The Prime Risk of Liposuction Surgery:
- Excessive bleeding.
- Anesthesia complications.
- Fluid accumulation.
- Infections like strep, staph.
- Block blood flow or fat embolism,
- Uneven fat removal.
- Numbness or change in skin sensation.
- Damage in blood vessels, nerves, muscles, and abdominal organs.
The Bottom Line:
Now goodbye to your unwanted body fat with advanced Liposuction Surgery. This is a cosmetic procedure in which the suction vaccum technique is used. You can quickly get rid of excessive body fat as its focuses on body contour and slimming. The Fat Reduction treatment ensures better body shape after the removal of fat from the abdomen, hips, calves, thighs, arm, neck, and back.